Exceptional purity and safety
This agricultural-grade magnesium sulfate heptahydrate (MgSO4•7H2O) is an extremely soluble and bioavailable source of magnesium and sulfur for the health of animals and plants.
- Contains essential plant nutrients: magnesium and sulfur
- Optimum solubility needed to make true clear solutions and compatible with other soluble nutrients
- Ideal source for all Fertigation Systems: center pivot, micro-jet, drip-trickle and foliar spray applications
- Magnesium is critical as a central element in the chlorophyll molecule to capture energy from the sun and convert it to plant sugars via photosynthesis
- Magnesium is especially required in sandy soils, soils with low CEC, for crops with high Mg demand and in situations of high applications of ammonium-N and/or potassium
- Contains macro-nutrient magnesium and secondary nutrient sulfur
- Excellent solubility means greater animal bioavailability than other magnesium sources
- Effective magnesium for the prevention and treatment of hypermagnesemia and grass tetany, especially in early lactating dairy cows
- Effective magnesium nutrition in non-ruminant feeds; also used for enhanced mobility, reduced discomfort and a beneficial calming effect
- Magnesium is an important cofactor in enzymatic reactions vital to every metabolic pathway in every animal species
Chemical Name: Magnesium sulfate heptahydrate
CAS No: 10034-99-8*
GRAS – Generally Regarded As Safe
9.8% water-soluble magnesium
Check out the Data Sheets for further information on the chemical properties, end uses and certifications.
* These mixing amounts based on mixing of water and magnesium sulfate hepta only; additional inputs in solution will lessen the amount of mag-sulfate that can be added to make a saturated solution and lessen its Mg concentration.
The Product of Innovation
From supersacks and industrial bags to consumer cartons and pouches, we can help you get just the right amount of magnesium sulfate.
Call our headquarters or send us an email.
View the new brochure/facts sheet